Sailboat burns after camp stove malfunction

Chesapeake Bay Magazine

A 25-foot sailboat was reduced to a charred and sunken hull at Eastport Yacht Center this week, after marina management says the boat’s operator stayed aboard overnight with a camp stove. Apparently the sailboat was never authorized to be there.

Cheryl Costello was there as the boat was pulled from the water and reports that things could have gone even worse. 

Watch the video at Chesapeake Bay Magazine.

 

Pantaenius Sailing
M.O.S.S Australia
Listings Added
GME GPS
Pantaenius Sailing
Ronstan
Listings Added
Multihull Group