For editorial enquiries please contact
Greta Quealy – Editor
Sales & Marketing
For all Sales and Marketing enquiries please contact
Phil McCluskey – Digital Sales Manager
Editorial – Article Submission
We welcome the submission of relevant stories for our audience of sailing and boating enthusiasts. Please use the following guidelines in preparing and submitting material for publication with Mysailing Ptd Ltd(the company):
- Any submitted materials must be novel and relevant to our audience.
- All copy should be submitted in MS Word format.
- Please submit photographs as separate files in jpeg, tiff, or gif format, do not embed images in Word document or emails.
- All images submitted need to be high resolution.
- Do familiarise yourself with the style and content of the site before sending in any stories or article ideas.
- Our articles range from 300 words to 1,500 words.
- Provide and eye-catching headlines of no more than eight words along with an engaging first sentence/paragraph.
- Make sure you are aware of the copyright status for any articles/images supplied and provide all appropriate credits for images.
All articles and images should be submitted by email to email@example.com.
See full terms and conditions.