Experience the excitement of a ride on The Great Britain SailGP Team’s foiling ‘F50’ race boat in the Andalusian port city of Cádiz, the host of the Spanish Grand Prix.
You’ll be meeting 4x Olympic Gold Medallist, Sir Ben Ainslie and the SailGP Team, watching the race from the VIP Lounge and jumping onboard the team chase boat to experience the action from the water!
This roller-coaster experience is nothing like plain sailing, with professional athletes using world-class technology and pure strength to keep the ‘flying’ F50 above the water, with the potential to reach speeds over 90 KM/H.
All funds raised will go to STEM Crew, created as part of SailGP’s Race for the Future commitment to champion a world powered by nature. The Great Britain SailGP Team has partnered with STEM Crew to launch a series of free educational resources, designed to educate young people on STEM subjects, through the lens of climate change.
Date 8th/9th October 2021
- Travel and accommodation for two people
- Meet and greet with Sir Ben Ainslie and the Great Britain SailGP Team
- Training place onboard Great Britain SailGP Team’s F50 race boat to experience what it’s like to fly above the water at speeds of up to 94 KM/H
- Two tickets to the SailGP Adrenaline Lounge VIP area to watch one day of racing in Cádiz
- Guest on the team chase boat to watch the action from the water
- Tour of SailGP Tech Area to find out more about the ground-breaking technology used on the F50 flying machines
- Premium food and beverage service will be provided throughout the day