The SO30i is a product of collaboration between marine architect Marc Lombard and the Jeanneau design team. The new Sun Odyssey has a performance hull, an injection deck, elegant lines and contemporary interior design in teak.
Several versions are available.
• a fixed keel version with single rudder
• a beachable lifting keel version with twin rudders
• both versions are available with tiller or steering wheel
• standing headroom throughout
• storage compartments in both saloon and cabins
• a well equipped galley with 100L ice box and two burner hob (optional 12v freezer/refrigerator, optional two burner stove with oven and microwave)
• a forward cabin with double berth and bifold door
• a large head compartment with standup shower, mirror, wet locker and plenty of storage
The first 30i in Australia will be launched in Melbourne during December.
For more details www.jeanneau.com
Overall Length: 8.99m / 29'5″
Hull length: 8.79m / 28'10″
Waterline length: 8.26m / 27'1″
Beam: 3.18m / 10'5″
Displacement: 3,945kgs / 8,697lbs
Std Keel weight: 946kgs / 2,086lbs
Std Keel draft: 1.75m / 5'8″
Swing keel draft: 0.85?2.00m / 2'9″?6'6″
Fuel capacity: 50L
Water capacity: 160L
Engine: Yanmar 15kw
Australian Jeanneau dealers: