The Yacht Share Mariner team are specialists in the syndicated ownership and management of private yachts for pleasure.
We’ve had a great response and I’m confident our new Bali 4.4 will have her eight owners before she arrives in Australia next July. She’ll be exhibited at the Sydney International Boat Show and then make her way up to Airlie Beach where she will operate from the Dream Yacht Charter base at the Coral Sea Marina.
Details of our share offer are:
- An 1/8th share in the Bali 4.4. You will have 42 days access each year.
- Shareholders will enjoy the three-cabin owner configuration on a brand new yacht, the luxury of full air-conditioning and private ensuite facilities.
- Service is walk-on walk-off, so there’s no work for you and you won’t waste a minute of your boating time.
- Our 1/8th share offer is $205,000 if accepted by December 1, 2021. An increase of the ex-factory price is on the way.
As a shareholder, you may care to make the journey north from Sydney on the Bali 4.4 yourself, at a leisurely pace. There are also future options for having her re-located in other perfect cruising grounds.
- The yacht may spend the summers in Sydney/Pittwater to cruise Sydney Harbour and Pittwater.
- She may also relocate to New Caledonia for a season so that shareholders can enjoy cruising the biggest tropical lagoon in the world. In New Caledonia she’d operate from the Dream Yacht Charter base in Noumea, which is closer to Sydney than Hamilton Island.
- We can also have the Bali delivered to Hamilton Island for shareholders to cruise in our own beautiful Whitsundays.
Bali 4.4 Syndicate Brief
If you’d like to see the detailed syndicate brief for the Bali 4.4, please email or call Trevor Joyce, Founder of Yacht Share Mariner. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, Mobile 0412 295 656, Phone 02 9966 1244.
By Yacht Share Mariner