In a practical vein:
* Jon Neeves leads the way through the maze of coastal communications with a plain-English look at what's what.
* David McKay shares his experience with a Code Zero headsail.
* Sharon Smallwood turns the focus onto binoculars with an in-depth buyers' guide.
* We head off the beaten path in the Philippines.
* Jump onboard for a taste of Tasmania.
* Join a couple 'flat out' at Pancake Creek.
* Call in at the southern Queensland port of Maryborough.
Last but by no mean least we join the frenzy as Jessica Watson is welcomed home. Plus of course, all the popular regular departments that have helped the magazine become Australia's leading audited sailing magazine.
The July 1010 issue - on sale at newsagencies now.